Do you have a passion for offering customers the best service possible, do you want to work in an inspiring retail environment and do you ant to work with the newest travelers electronics and gadgets? Then we would like to invite you to join our sales team in one of our Capi-Lux stores across many airports in Europe!
You are eager to find out what the perfect product is that you can offer the travelers in our stores. You have an outgoing personality and like to connect with customers. You see it as positive challenge to estimate what type of customer you have in front of you and to adapt your sales style towards it. All in all, you enjoy your interaction with all customers, without losing track of time, as you don’t want your customer to arrive at the gate too late.
• During your shift, you advice our international customers on our assortment of traveller consumer electronics and make sure they leave the store with a smile on their face.
• You maintain a hospitable shopping environment, with your service minded personality.
• You ensure the professional and inviting presentation of our products and the store, with attention to detail and an eagerness to demonstrate all our products and gadgets.
• Replenishing the assortment is important to you, to make sure that our customers never look at empty shelves.
• You always follow strategic store (and house) guidelines, to enable a smooth sales process overall.
• You are eager to develop your product knowledge by using the online training facilities of our Capi Academy program.
• You are keeping up with recent market developments, as you want to present the customers with all the most up to date information about the products.
• You are capable of creating an inspiring shopping experience for all travelers.
• You are more than able to explore the needs and requirements of our travelers.
• Next to a perfect comment of English, you have an excellent command of the relevant native language of the shop location.
• You are confident working within a team as well as independently.
• Flexibility in regard to variable working hours and days is not an issue for you.
• You have affinity with electronics, some product knowledge is desirable.
We are Royal Capi-Lux (Capi), the leading international airport retailer in consumer electronics within Europe. With our trendsetting retail concept: The Travellers Electronics Company, we offer a wide assortment catering to diverse travellers at airports. Apart from our headquarters in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands, you can find us at many European airports. Currently we are hiring for the following locations:
Are you looking for an inspiring job full of challenges and responsibilities? Send us an e-mail with your CV and motivation in English a.t.t. Eva Kaplan to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie is niet gewenst.